Payment and Insurance
We will bill your insurance provider directly for changes related to facility services. You will receive a statement for any outstanding balance. Our billing is handled through DuPage Medical Group. For billing question please call the billing office at 630.942.7998.
Insurance and Payment Information
- Cash must be the correct amount, as we have no cash onsite
- Certified check
- We accept: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit.
- No personal checks are accepted.
Most health insurance plans do not cover cosmetic surgery. If you will be undergoing cosmetic surgery, you will be required to pay for your procedure and anesthesia fees in full on the day of your surgery. It will be two separate transactions on your credit card or two certified checks-one made out to Plainfield Surgery Center and the other made out to DuPage Valley Anesthesiologists, Ltd.
Our fees do not include the following:
- Laboratory and Pathology Diagnostics
- Edward Elmhurst Healthcare
- Anesthesia services
- DuPage Valley Anesthesiologists, Ltd.
- Surgeon’s fee
- Sent from Surgeon’s office
If you have any questions regarding this information please call 815.436.0911 to speak with a member of our administrative team.